Orders placed after December 10th will be processed starting from the second week of January.
For any further clarification and/or information concerning our terms of sale and our ceramics, please call the telephone number (+39)0933 31657 (from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 4 pm to 7.30 pm) or contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to purchase our ceramics the Client must register by entering her/his personal data, following the instructions provided by the registration program, and must fill out the purchase order and send it to shop.ceramichesofia.com in the electronic format available on the website. Purchase orders must be accurately and completely filled out.
The Client must enter the selected product/s into the “Shopping Cart” and, after having read and accepted the contribution towards the cost of delivery (if any), may continue by clicking on the “Buy” button.
Our majolica is entirely made by hand. This is why the products will never be identical to those in the photos. Any perceived imperfections or irregularities are to be considered as peculiarities of the products and not defects.
Upon completion of this transaction, the Client will view a web page that requires billing, destination and payment method information and shows the total amount of the order.
Once you have filled in all the fields and after selecting the desired payment method, click on “Place Order Now”.
At this point,
- if you choose to pay by credit card, you will be redirected to the secure site of Banca Sella;
- if you choose to pay by PayPal, you will be directed to the web site Paypal.it, where you will be asked to provide the information required to conclude the transaction;
- if you choose to pay by bank transfer, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail indicating our bank details to which you may reply by attaching the receipt of the bank transfer.
If the Client needs to modify the purchase order or to change someinformation, s/he cancall the telephone number (+39)0933 31657 or send an e-mail at email@example.com .
Nb. We usually process your orders from 12 pm during working days; after said hour, orders will no longer be modifiable.
Conclusion of the agreement
Once the Client confirms the purchase order,the conditions of sale and any other information contained on the website are fully acknowledged and accepted by the Client.
The Order Confirmation of Ceramiche Sofiawill be sent to the Clientvia the email address s/heprovided and it will constitute the acceptance of the proposed agreement.
The Client will also receive an e-mail containing the details of the order and the SDA tracking number for monitoring the status of her/his shipment at any moment.
Discount Coupons - Sales – Gifts
Ceramiche Sofia can place discount coupons inside the package or send them via e-mail. They can be used by the date specified on the voucher.
The coupon must be entered in the shopping cart page inside the box “Discount Code” and confirmed by clicking on “Apply Code”. The system will update the total of the order minus the value of the voucher.
The coupon is not combinable with other commercial offers.
General conditions of sale
The offer and sale of Sofia majolica are regulated by the following general conditions of sale.The products purchased from Ceramiche Sofia are sold by:
Sofia la maiolica calatina di Intonato Nicola e Giuseppe snc
Via Balchino 16, bis
95041 Caltagirone (CT)
P.iva : 04489040875
The offers and the sales on the Ceramiche Sofia website concern a distance contract governed by the Articles 50 ss. of the Legislative Decree September 6th 2005, no. 206 (Consumer Code), and by the Legislative Decree no. 70 of April 9th, 2003 (so-called Law on Electronic Commerce). The purchase of products is intended for consumers.
These general conditions of sale govern the relationship between the Client and Ceramiche Sofiafor the purchase of products on the website shop.ceramichesofia.com.
The Client must read the conditions of sale that Ceramiche Sofia makes available in order to allow the Client to duplicate and to store the recalled conditions in accordance with Article 12, paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree no. 70/2003.
Returns and Refunds
If for any reason the Client is not satisfied with his order, s/he can return the purchased products, totally or partially, within 14 days from the date of delivery.
Nota Bene: Nb. Clients who purchase with a VAT number cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
- The Client must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization. It is necessary to provide the following information: name and surname, order number and quantity of products to be returned.
- In case of acceptance of the return request, the Client will beinformed via email and will berequired to return at her/his own expense the products within 14 days.
The Client will be required to print the return label available in PDF format, to fill out it and to affix it to the package.
Any return of products will be accepted, if only it will be sent in good conditions (undamaged and inside its original packaging). We will refund the whole amount, except shipment costs that will be paid by the Client (in accordance with the law). The refund of the purchase will take place within 30 daysfrom the receipt of the goods. The Client will be informed of this by e-mail. For orders settled by credit card, Postepay or PayPal,the Client will be automatically refunded by PayPal; for orders settled by bank transfer or cash on delivery, the Client will be refunded by bank transfer: s/he will be asked to communicate his/her bank details via email to the address email@example.com.
Terms and conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal
- The right of withdrawal applies to the entirety of the purchased product.
- Product must be returned in the original package, complete of all its parts.
- Transport charges are paid by the Client;
- Shipment is under the Client’s responsibility;
- In case of damage to the merchandise during return shipping, the Client will be informed of the occurrence (within the day subsequent to the receipt of the merchandise in our warehouses) to allow him/her to make a timely complaint to the shipping company chosen and to receive reimbursement of the value of the merchandise (if insured). In this eventuality, the product will returned at the Client’s expense, at the same time cancelling the demand for recess.
- shop.ceramichesofia.com is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- Once the product arrives at the warehouse, it will be inspected for any damages not caused by transport. The right of withdrawal is lost, for lack of the essential integrity of the product (the packaging and / or its contents), in cases in which Ceramiche Sofia assesses:
- lack of the original packaging or accessories;
- damage to the product for reasons other than transport; - exceeding time limits indicated by the law for reasons which cannot be referred to shop.ceramichesofia.com.
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, shop.ceramichesofia.com will return to sender the product purchased charging him the shipping costs.
All aspects which are not specifically indicated will be regulated by the European regulations for distance commerce.